Terms of Trade, Privacy and Disclaimer
This website and its contents are available for your access and use subject to your compliance with the following terms. By accessing or using this website in any manner you agree to and are bound by these terms. Please read them carefully. Do not use or access the website if you do not agree to these terms.
All copyright, trademarks, logos and other intellectual property shown on this website are owned or licensed by Screentime and, as such, all intellectual property rights are reserved to Screentime. All trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. Whilst you may view, download and print pages for your personal use (subject always to an acknowledgement that these materials are sourced from Screentime’s website), you may not copy, download, modify, reproduce, amend, distribute or delete or otherwise use the content on this website for any purpose.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned by Screentime. You access such third party websites at your own risk and accept that Screentime has no liability towards you with regard to any loss or damage suffered by you resulting from your access to and use of such third party websites.
- provide the services / information you have requested through this website;
- consider you as an applicant for involvement in a Screentime production advertised on this website;
- use such information to produce, exploit, sell and licence television online and other content for communication to the public in all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity;
- share information about Screentime’s content with its related companies, promotional partners, television networks, online and other content providers and Screentime’s service providers in New Zealand and overseas;
- comply with any applicable law or court order or regulator requirement,
- protect and enforce Screentime’s legal rights and those of third parties;
- use as otherwise permitted by law.
Screentime does not collect and store any personal information known to Screentime to be under 16 without the consent of that person’s parent or guardian.
Your consent to Screentime collecting and storing your information as given by you, by providing Screentime with your details by email, post or phone using the contact details set out on this Website.
Screentime will take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure and/or unauthorised modification and maintain your confidentiality. You have the right to apply in writing for a copy of the information supplied to Screentime by you via this website.
Your participation in this service and website is subject to the terms of this disclaimer and is solely at your own risk. No representation, warranty or guarantee (express or implied) including but not limited to its accuracy, quality or fitness for purpose is given. Whilst Screentime uses reasonable endeavours to ensure the security of this website, it cannot be entirely secure or error free and Screentime will not be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) suffered or arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or its content.